Helpline : +91-9815448000 / Office Phone: +91-175-2232273, +91-175-3290444
1. A happy bowel – If you’ve been diagnosed with Celiac disease, removing gluten will help restore the bowel lining that has been damaged. Other bowel symptoms will likely ease as well.
2. Improved nutrient absorption – Your body will be better able to process what you are eating, reaping maximum benefit from the good stuff.
3. Weight regulation – Celiac Australia notes that the Celiac Disorder may cause weight loss or weight gain, depending on the individual. Eliminating gluten assists many sufferers return to their natural weight.
4. Reduced flatulence – Need we say more?
5. Reduced bloating – One of the common telltales of gluten intolerance or Celiac disease, persistent bloating is uncomfortable and upsetting.
6. Reduced inflammation – Gastro-intestinal relief is a welcome benefit for many sufferers.
7. Improved concentration – Once your body isn’t so busy battling the effects of gluten, you may find your head clears as well as your bowel.
8. Improved energy levels – Many people experience sluggishness after eating gluten-containing food. Try the gluten-free alternatives from WheaFree to see if your symptoms ease.
9. Improved metabolism – Once you’ve isolated the source of the problem and try using the Gluten Free range from WheaFree, you may find the spring returning to your step.
10. Reduced belching – Yet another sign that your digestive system’s no longer struggling something it can’t handle.
A final note of caution: "If you suspect Celiac disease, a gluten-free diet should never be started before a proper diagnosis has been made. "